Fall Team Challenge day two of 30
September 16, 2016
I have fallen off the horse big time. In fact, in Reddit’s Fitness subreddit, redditors are so sick of people like me. I’ve had a terrible failure to launch. Joining 9Round, XSport Express, and even Concept 2 Rowing Plan by Fitness Matters, didn’t do the trick so far. My excuse? I’m too weak! I’ve gone to ground!
So, my plan is as follows: row as many slow meters as I can over the rest of the Concept2 Fall Team Challenge. So, last night, while I was watching so many hours of Captain America: Civil War, I pulled a slow 2:45 to 2:50 or so row for as long as I wanted, then stopped, relaxed, drank some water, and then sat down and got back to it.
I don’t have any more to report because I would like to spend more of my time rowing than writing blog posts about rowing. I’ll report more on my CSA, my diet, my changes, my goals, and my lifestyle in general.
- Come hell or high water
- Just completed my 40-minute 40-4-40 Concept2 40th anniversary challenge!
- Doing Today’s Concept2 Workout of the Day (WOD)
- March is Heaven for Concept2 Erg Challenges
- Join Team Grotto for the Virtual Team Challenge starting January 1
- Membership in the Potomac Boat Club Concept2 Team is Empowering