Starting the Tour de SkiErg Challenge Today
February 1, 2019
I spent the last month cycling at Spin class at CYCLEBAR on Columbia Pike instead of indoor rowing for either Team Blue Wave or the Potomac Boat Club (only put in a paltry 35,424m out of the amazing 641,820m that the rest of the team rowed). I don’t regret because I have been so good about getting my rides in—every day over the last week. But now there’s the Tour de SkiErg Challenge, starting today, and I think I’m going to do it.
- Using the Concept2 SkiErg, complete each of the following four events during the timeframes indicated and log them in your online logbook:
- Week 1, Feb. 1–7: 5000 meters
- Week 2, Feb. 8–14: 500 meters
- Week 3, Feb. 15–21: 2000 meters
- Week 4, Feb. 22–28: 10,000 meters
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- SkiErg meters only (no on snow, indoor rower, or on water meters please).