- This event has passed.
2015 Concept2 Holiday Challenge
November 26, 2015 - December 24, 2015
- Row and/or ski 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 26 to 11:59 p.m. ET December 24.
- Support great causes with your meters!
- You do not need to be on a team to participate! Log your individual meters.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal.
- Kid’s Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: January 4th.
How to Participate
- You must have an Online Logbook at concept2.com (it’s FREE!) and all of your meters must be entered into your Online Logbook. If you don’t already have one, visit the Online Logbook home page, clickRegister under New User and follow the directions. Kids Challenge participants need to set up an individual logbook (using a parent’s email address is fine).
- Under the Profile tab, enter your current mailing address. This is to ensure we have your correct mailing address for mailing your pin (see below for how to qualify).
- After you row/ski, record your meters in your Online Logbook. The Online Logbook automatically calculates your meters during the challenge.
- Visit the Challenges page in your Online Logbook. When you’ve reached your goal, the Challenges page of the Online Logbook automatically recognizes your achievement and displays instructions for claiming your rewards.