- This event has passed.
2015 Concept2 Skeleton Crew Challenge
October 25, 2015 - October 31, 2015
The Concept2 Skeleton Crew Challenge starts today! It’s an individual challenge so all you need to do is log your meters into your Concept2 logbook and you’re good-to-go. Just be sure to row 31,000 meters between first thing this morning and midnight, October 31, Halloween! Boo! It’s free and requires either a Concept2 Indoor Rower, AKA the rowing ergometer, or the SkiErg. Here’s the deets:
- Row and/or ski at least 31,000 meters between October 25 and
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach 31,000 meters.
- Kid’s Skeleton Crew Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 10,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 10,000 or 31,000 meter level.
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Skeleton Crew Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Skeleton Crew goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).
Good luck, rowers!