- This event has passed.
2016 Concept2 Virtual Team Challenge
January 1, 2016 - January 31, 2016
- Each team completes as many meters as they can collectively between 12:00 a.m. January 1 and 11:59 p.m. January 31.
- This is a team challenge. You must belong to a team to participate. This is not the same as your club affiliation in your profile. See “Information for Team Members” below.
- Teams must consist of at least two (2) people. Team members will not appear on challenge boards until at least two people are taking part.
- Meters must be entered online. Because of the large number of participants in the challenge, we cannot accept results via phone, fax or email. We suggest that any members who have access to the internet create their own profile so that they can enter their own results.
- Meters completed each week should be entered no later than midnight on Friday of that week. This works on the honor system. It makes it fair and fun for everyone if you can watch the progress of the teams that you are competing against.
- Concept2 reserves the right to ask for proof of meter totals if they seem suspect and to disqualify any team from the challenge who we feel is not participating honestly.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water or on snow meters please).
- Deadline for entering meters: February 3 by midnight GMT.