- This event has passed.
2018 Concept2 Fall Team Challenge for Indoor Rower
September 15 - October 15
The Fall Team Challenge is a club challenge where club members try to reach either 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters by the end of the challenge. There are prizes for those who reach either of these distances, as well as a prize draw for all clubs with at least ten participants reaching 100,000m. To either start or join a team, visit the Teams page of your logbook. If you’re a member of a team, make sure you confirm your participation in the challenge. Full instructions can be found on the Fall Team Challenge page.
The Fall Team Challenge (FTC), runs every year from September 15–October 15. Follow the directions below to participate!
- Each team completes as many meters as they can collectively between 12:00 a.m. September 15 and 11:59 p.m. October 15.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal. Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- This is a team challenge. You must belong to a team to participate. This is not the same as your club affiliation in your profile. See “Information for Team Members” below.
- Teams must consist of at least two (2) people. Team members will not appear on challenge boards until at least two people are taking part.
- Important deadline: Complete the following tasks by September 30 23:59 GMT (19:59 ET) or your team will not be enrolled in the challenge and/or your team members’ meters will not count for the challenge:
- All team members must be added to your team.
- Team members who have their own logbooks must indicate in their logbooks that they are actively participating in the current challenge. (See the Team member page for more information.)
- Meters must be entered online. Because of the large number of participants in the challenge, we cannot accept results via phone, fax or email. We suggest that any members who have access to the internet create their own profile so that they can enter their own results.
- Meters completed each week should be entered no later than midnight on Friday of that week. This works on the honor system. It makes it fair and fun for everyone if you can watch the progress of the teams that you are competing against.
- Concept2 reserves the right to ask for proof of meter totals if they seem suspect and to disqualify any team from the challenge who we feel is not participating honestly.
- Deadline for entering meters: October 18 23:59 GMT (19:59 ET).
Information for Team Members
Please visit the joining a team for more information on how to join a team.
Important: Team members need to confirm they intend to take part in each challenge. You do this from the Team member page.
Information for Team Captains
Please visit the Starting and Managing a Team page for more information on how to set up and run a team.
Full instructions can be found on the Fall Team Challenge page.