- This event has passed.
2019 Concept2 Global Marathon and Century Challenge
May 1 - May 15
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon/Century Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) or ride/row/ski 100,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon/Half Century Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) or ride/row/ski 50,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Meter amounts must exactly match the distances (42,195 and 21,097, respectively, for the full and half marathon, or 100,000m or 50,000m for the Century/Half Century) to be counted for the challenge.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg or BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). Meters must be done all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the half or full marathon total.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.