- This event has passed.
Concept2 Dog Days Challenge 2019
August 1, 2019 - August 28, 2019
- Week 1, Aug. 1–7: 10,000 meters
- Week 2, Aug. 8–14: 20,000 meters
- Week 3, Aug. 15–21: 30,000 meters
- Week 4, Aug. 22–28: 40,000 meters
Distances are cumulative (you don’t have to complete 10,000 meters in one sitting, for instance), and all meters—rowing or skiing, indoors or out—count. Plus, this year, we’ve added an optional level for kids and adaptive athletes. We hope you’ll join us! By the end of the challenge, you will have accumulated 100,000 meters.
- Indoor rower, on water, SkiErg, on snow and BikeErg meters count.
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- This is an individual challenge. (You do not need to belong to a team to participate.)
- Meters must be entered online.