- This event has passed.
Concept2 Holiday Challenge 2016
November 24, 2016 - December 24, 2016
Check out all the details on the Concept2 Holiday Challenge page.
For every person who rows or skis at least 100k during the challenge, Concept2 will donate $.02 per kilometer (1,000 meters) you row to your choice of the following organizations: One Acre Fund, Global Fund for Women, Ocean Conservancy or Building Bright Futures Vermont.
And once you get beyond 100k, Concept2’ll donate $.04 per kilometer rowed/skied. Concept2’s goal through this group effort is to raise a total $30,000 to support these causes. Anybody who reaches 200k and has chosen to give money to charity will receive a free Holiday Challenge pin.
- Row and/or ski 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 24 to 11:59 p.m. December 24.
- Support great causes with your meters!
- You do not need to be on a team to participate! Log your individual meters.
- Indoor rower and SkiErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal.
- Kids Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: 11:59 pm GMT, January 4th.